From our South Wales base, we supply, install, support and maintain technology systems for Bars, Restaurants, Butchers, Bakeries, Hotels, Cinemas, Garden Nurseries, Retail Units and Stadia in the UK.
Finding the right solution to help your organisation thrive and operate efficiently is what drives us. We aim to deliver a level of service and a customer experience that leaves you feeling delighted.
We are now a “Retail Integration Partner for the Meridian Solution” for the Point of Sale Software in the UK. This will now increase our offerings to other industry sectors such as Tourism & Gifts, Department Stores, Fashion & Footwear, Books & Stationery, Jewellery, Sports and Golf Equipment, Wine & Off Licences, Homeware, Health Stores, Music, Gift, Pet Stores, Toy & Hobby, Hardware,Attraction & Ticketing, Not for Profit & Pharmacies.
- We are able to offer you competitive finance agreements through our Vectron leasing module.
- Fully Supported Epos Systems by ourselves and the manufacture
- Warranties and Warranty work all completed by our in-house engineers.
- Telephone and email support during working hours
- Attendance to site when problems cannot be resolved through telephone/email support
- Ongoing training
- Programming updates
- Out of working hours service available at additional cost.
We are not your typical “box shifter” company and our policy is to treat each individual customer as a new customer, and where we would program and customise their epos system to suit their requirements. Insignia will ensure a site visit is done prior to any quotation is prepared.
If you want to find out more about our products or services please contact us – telephone sales on 01267 531101 to arrange a site visit and an on site demonstration.
Insignia Technology Systems aspires to:
- Help Partners embrace technology where appropriate
- Continue to foster local talent to maintain our solid foundation
- Extend our supportive reputation with our partners
- See tangible results for our partners and to be a key component to the Critical Success Factors; essentially adopting these as a common goal
An enterprise established with a key set of initial individuals with extensive backgrounds in the Office Technology and I.T Industries. Where traditionally these fields may have been distinct, our approach from the outset is to be a Service Provider & Consultancy offering end-to-end solutions across both spectrums as we believe this enables us to be somewhat unique in the market and able to be of increased value to our partners.